1. The yearly income, which is non-guaranteed, may be payable from the end of the premium payment term as long as the life insured is alive and while the policy is in force.
A non-guaranteed loyalty bonus may be payable starting from the end of the premium payment term and every 5 years thereafter as long as the Life Insured is alive while the policy is in force.
2. The capital guarantee, which is based on yearly premium payment mode, applies only from the end of the premium payment term and if all yearly premiums due on the policy have been paid before the end of the grace period.
3. If the life insured dies while the plan is in force, we will pay the sum of:
- 108% of the total yearly premiums due to-date or the guaranteed cash value, whichever is higher;
- a non-guaranteed terminal bonus (if any);
- accumulated non-guaranteed yearly income (if any) and loyalty bonus (if any); and
- interest on the accumulated non-guaranteed yearly income and loyalty bonus (if any),
less amounts owing (if any) and outstanding premium (if any).
4. If the life insured is diagnosed with a terminal illness while the policy is in force, we will advance the death benefit.
5. Any non-guaranteed yearly income and loyalty bonus may be accumulated with us at the prevailing non-guaranteed interest rate of 3.00% p.a. which is based on the participating fund earning an illustrated investment rate of return of 4.50% p.a. or 2.00% p.a. if the illustrated investment rate of return is 3.25% p.a.