1. In the event of death of the life insured while the plan is in force,
- Before the policy anniversary when the life insured attains age 88, we will pay the higher of the sum insured plus accumulated reversionary bonuses (if any) and non-guaranteed terminal bonus (if any) or Guaranteed Death Benefit less amounts owing to us (if any), outstanding premium (if any) and future instalment premiums which are required to make up the full policy year’s premiums (if any) and the policy terminates thereafter.
- On or after the policy anniversary when the life insured attains age 88, We will pay the sum insured plus accumulated reversionary bonuses (if any) and non-guaranteed terminal bonus (if any), less amounts owing to us (if any), outstanding premium (if any) and future instalment premiums which are required to make up the full year’s premiums (if any) and the policy terminates thereafter.
2. If the life insured is diagnosed with TPD before the life insured’s 85th birthday, we will advance the death benefit and the policy terminates thereafter. The TPD benefit payable is subject to the TPD per life limit of SGD3,000,000 as aggregated with other policies and riders issued by us on the same life insured.
3. If the life insured is diagnosed with a terminal illness within the policy term, we will advance the death benefit and the policy terminates thereafter.
4. This benefit is only available to Multiplier Guardian Plus. If the life insured is diagnosed as suffering from any 1 of the 38 CIs during the policy term, we will advance the death benefit and the policy terminates thereafter. The Critical Illness (CI) benefit payable is subject to the CI per life limit of SGD2,000,000 as aggregated with other policies and riders issued by us on the same life insured.
5. This option can only be exercised once during the policy term, and it can only be exercised upon the life insured turning age 55, or at the end of premium term, whichever is the later. Once this option is exercised, no further change to the option is allowed. You can exercise this option to receive 5 to 15 equal yearly payments starting from the policy anniversary immediately after your choice of retirement age (between age 55 and age 70). You can utilize up to 85% of the total surrender value available at the time when this option is exercised, subject to a minimum yearly benefit of SGD300, any amount owing to us will be deducted first. The surrender value chosen to be utilised for this option will be paid to you in your chosen number of years of equal yearly payments without interest.
6. The life insured can choose a basic death coverage till 100 years old and can also multiply the death protection by 2,3 or 4 times of the basic sum assured till age 88.
7. This is a non-guaranteed annual bonus which may vary according to the future performance of the participating fund. We may declare and add to your policy starting from the end of third policy year. Once the bonus is declared and allocated, it will form part of the guaranteed benefits of your policy.
8. This unemployment support benefit can only be exercised 3 months after your policy has been effective and can only be exercised once during the life of your policy. We will waive any incurred interests under the Automatic Premium Loan and you can continue to enjoy coverage for your lapsed policy for up to 365 days if you submit evidence of the unemployment circumstances to us within 365 days from the occurrence of such unemployment circumstances detailed in the policy contract. For avoidance of doubt, the maximum effective period of this benefit is 365 days starting from each Premium Due Date.
9. This Option to Purchase Additional Insurance (OPAI) benefit offers the option to purchase a new whole life or term policy on the life of the insured without evidence of insurability. The total coverage amount of the new policy(ies) purchased using this benefit should not be higher than the coverage amount of the original policy in any year, or S$200,000, whichever is lower. The (OPAI) benefit must be exercised within 90 days from any of the following events
- Life insured turns 18 years old (for entry age 0 to 17);
- First marriage of the life insured;
- Life insured becomes a parent by having a new born child, or legally adopted a child;
- Life insured graduated from tertiary education;
- Life insured purchases a property (whether residential or commercial), and in any jurisdiction recognized by us; or
- Death of the life insured’s spouse.