Our Commitment to Fair Dealing
At China Life Insurance Singapore, we believe that customers are the core of our business and it is important that we act responsibly and in our customers' best interests.
We are committed to embedding the Monetary Authority of Singapore's Guidelines on Fair Dealing in our operations and relationship with our customers:
- Making Fair Dealing a central principle in the way we conduct our business
- Offering products and services that are suitable to our customers’ needs
- Providing quality advice and appropriate recommendations to our customers
- Giving clear and timely information to our customers to help them make informed decisions
- Handling complaints in an independent, effective and prompt manner
For enquiries and feedback, please contact our Customer Care Representatives at (+65) 6727 4800 from Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays), email us at email@example.com, or complete the Online Enquiry Form on our website.
We will acknowledge receipt of your enquiries and feedback within 2 business days and aim to resolve your concerns promptly within 14 business days. For complex enquiries that require further investigation, we will keep you updated on the progress every 14 business days.
If you have concerns that your enquiries or feedback have not been fully addressed by us, you may approach the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre (FIDReC), an independent institution that resolves consumer financial disputes through mediation and adjudication, for further assistance.